Come get ready for the spring season with Coach Kat!
Fun and engaging 10 week long program for advanced junior golfers that are wanting to elevate their golf games, learn new ways to play and practice and think about golf! Get ready to compete, meet new golf friends and improve your golf skills!!
Bad weather? Don’t worry, we will have a curriculum “B” planned out for the times where we must stay inside (mental strategies, College Player Q&A, inside putting games and PlaneSwing training, nutrition, and fitness preparation for the season), so no matter the weather, we can still get together, learn, and grow in the game of golf this winter.
Week 1: November 1-4 (4:45 -6:45 pm)
- On Course 9 holes play
- Evaluation and play from your regular tee boxes. We want to see where your game is at this point to help us guide you on your improvement over the next few weeks.
Week 2: November 8-11
- Driving range practice Level 1
- Super speed training introduction, learning how to increase swing speed in your golf swing.
- Driving range games.
Week 3: November 15-18
- On Course putting practice
- Putting competitions, green readings, and suggestions on how to keep working on putting inside when the weather is bad
➡️ THANKSGIVING BREAK November 22-25 NO CLASS
Week 4: Nov.29-Dec.2
- Driving range practice Level 2
- Super Speed training continued, golf swing mechanics and movements with help of PlaneSwing (swing trainer)
➡️BREAK December 6-9 NO CLASS
Week 5: Dec. 13-16
- On Course short game practice Level 1
- We will go out on the golf course and practice chipping within 25 yards around the green, including uneven lies, distance control, club selection, all in a competitive matter.
➡️CHRISTMAS BREAK December 20- January 2 NO CLASS
Week 6: Jan.3-6
- Driving range practice – competition- Level 3
- Fun and interactive swing practice and competition, targeting mental aspects, such as pre-shot routine, “to-go” shot under pressure, focus.
Week 7: Jan. 10-13
- On Course short game practice Level 2
We will go out on the golf course and practice pitching within 50 yards from the green, including uneven lies, distance control, club selection, all in a competitive matter.
Week 8: Jan. 17-20
- Driving range practice + learning how to design your own putting practice
We will be finding your carry distances with each of your clubs, and learning how to design ideal putting practice for tournament preparation.
Week 9: Jan. 24-27
- On Course short game practice Level 3
We will go out on the golf course and practice bunker shots and fun trouble shots around the green! You will learn how to play from some crazy spots around the green! Let’s get creative.
Week 10: Jan.31-Feb.3
- Your choice of golf practice
You will have a choice from going on the golf course and practice there, playing more games or staying on the driving range! Don’t worry, we will make it fun and engaging, no matter what your group chooses.
Pebble Creek Member $275 Monthly Total: $500
Non-Member $300 Monthly Total: $600
Op 36 Matches Included
11/19, 11/20, 12/10, 12/11, 1/7, 1/8
💥Requirement: Must be able to shoot 36 from 100 yards on 9 holes
Ages: 9 - 13
Have questions? Schedule a phone call here: https://calendly.com/coachwiese/15min
Texas Team On Course - designed as the next step after Academy Golf to develop skills on the course.
If your child is looking to get into golf and grow a real love for the game, it is key for them to have the skills for them to have to confidence to play in tournaments. Our programs help junior golfers to build the correct mindset for golf, create good fundamental skill sets, and develop the confidence needed to compete. Texas Team's program has a storied tradition, with the vast majority of our players moving on to high school and collegiate golf. Our Texas Team training sessions are focused on more extensive time on the golf course, which we use for on course practice and simulation of competitive golf environments.
➡️Qualification: Must be able to shoot even par 36 from 50 yards on 9 holes. Must be able to walk 9 holes.
PC Member Investment: 2 monthly payments $290 Total: $580/golfer Non-Members: 2 monthly payments $300 Total: $600/golfer
Having the best golf swing...
being the best player of the game?