12-week Spring Advanced Tournament Prep Series
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday classes
$899 PC Members
4-week Mini-mester Middle School Prep. Tuesdays
$300 PC Members
1.5 prior to day light savings *4:50-6:20 pm
2 hours after day light savings change *4:50-6:50
Come get ready for the summer tournament season! Fun, engaging 12 week-long program for advanced junior golfers that are wanting to elevate their golf games, learn new ways to play and practice and think about golf! Get ready to compete, meet new golf friends and improve your golf skills!!
Requirements: Being able to pass 36 from 100 yards or being in our previous advanced series or a bootcamp.
Majority of the sessions will be held on the golf course, since we believe that playing on the course and competing in a group setting is the very best way to learn and grow as a young, aspiring player that is getting ready to play tournaments in the spring/summer.
Week 1: February 14-16 (90 minutes) – On course Fun team Welcome game
- Evaluation and play from your regular tee boxes. We want to see where your game is at this point to help us guide you on your improvement over the next few weeks and take notes on what each player might need. This would be a fun group scramble format to get to know the player’s games. Players will get to have a chance to beat the coach.
Week 2: February 21-23 (90 minutes) – On Course Practice/ Short game games
- This session will focus on short games and scoring from 75 yards and closer. You will test your skills around the green, while competing and comparing your short games to the players in your group. All will be tied into our leaderboard points that you will get to collect each week.
Week 3: February 28- March 2 (90 minutes) – On Course Practice/ 150 yards and in Games
- We will focus on your long game and swing patterns in this session. We will talk about grip, posture, stance and check on all the fundamentals needed for you to produce good golf shots. You will learn to incorporate your “to-go” shot on the course, which will be your secret weapon you can use when you compete in the summer tournaments.
Week 4: March 7-9 (90 minutes) – On Course Practice/ Beat the coaches and Course Management Strategies
- Fun practice session that will involve course management lesson, including trouble shot practice, off the tee aiming and strategies, as well as different strategies for match play, stroke play and team competition.
SPRING BREAK: No class March 14-16 * time change
Week 5: March 21-23 (2 hours) -On Course 9 holes
- We will play our first full 9 holes on the course from your usual distance. Coaches will take stats to see where you are at. This will be a tournament format and we will keep track of the most important statistics to be able to evaluate progress at the end of the series.
Week 6: March 28-30 (2 hours) - On Course 9 holes
- This session will focus on pre shot routine, incorporating fun small segment games and competitions against the coach. You will learn how to separate the 9 holes into small segments so you can understand how to manage your mental energy throughout the tournament/match/ play.
Week 7: April 4-6 (2 hours) – On Course 9 holes
- We will focus on and talk about sportsmanship in this session. We want you to be a good play mate and look outside the box, supporting the juniors in your group while playing, being aware of your surroundings and keeping up the pace. We will continue to teach you about managing your mental and physical energy throughout the round so you can save focus and peak in the middle and at the end of the round.
Week 8: April 11-13 (2 hours) – On Course 9 holes
- “Player’s choice” session on the course, where the coach will give players a choice of different fun games to play, and they will be able to select the ones that seems most fun to them!
Week 9: April 18-20 (2 hours) – On Course 9 holes
- We will go out on the golf course and target our Approach Shots/ Greens in regulations. You will play fun small segment games that will help you hit more greens in regulations! We will also talk about how you can efficiently evaluate yourself after the round.
Week 10: April 25-27 (2 hours) – On course 9 holes
- We will spend our time on the golf course, playing various short games around the green, pitching, bunker and learning about scoring zones. We want to show you how you can track your stats and what to look for in the round of golf when you get to 30 yards and closer to the green.
Week 11: May 2-4 (2 hours) – On Course 9 holes
- This session on the golf course will include learning about self-talk and managing emotions on the golf course, during the round of golf. We want you to be able to recognize how you feel and what you can do about it on the course, without your parents or coaches being there.
Week 12: May 9-11 (2 hours) – On Course 9 holes
- Final session on the golf course will be a small tournament, where coaches will collect statistics to be able to compare them to the WEEK 1 on the golf course to see where improvements were made and suggest gameplan for improvement and preparation into the summer season of tournaments.
Classes will be coached by:
Coach Ryan Wilson: Played multiple sports in high school. Started playing competitively at age 14. Ryan was a four-year high school varsity golfer at Bryan High School. Currently one of the top 3 scorers on the Texas A&M Club Golf Team. Coach Ryan competed in Nationals last year in South Carolina and we know he will be ready for Nationals this coming year.
Coach Tyler Walters: Started competitive/tournament golf at age 12. Tyler was a four- year high school varsity golfer at Round Rock. The past two years Tyler was the student manager for the TAMU men’s and women’s golf team.
Come get ready for the spring season with Coach Kat!
Fun and engaging 10 week long program for advanced junior golfers that are wanting to elevate their golf games, learn new ways to play and practice and think about golf! Get ready to compete, meet new golf friends and improve your golf skills!!
Bad weather? Don’t worry, we will have a curriculum “B” planned out for the times where we must stay inside (mental strategies, College Player Q&A, inside putting games and PlaneSwing training, nutrition, and fitness preparation for the season), so no matter the weather, we can still get together, learn, and grow in the game of golf this winter.
Week 1: November 1-4 (4:45 -6:45 pm)
- On Course 9 holes play
- Evaluation and play from your regular tee boxes. We want to see where your game is at this point to help us guide you on your improvement over the next few weeks.
Week 2: November 8-11
- Driving range practice Level 1
- Super speed training introduction, learning how to increase swing speed in your golf swing.
- Driving range games.
Week 3: November 15-18
- On Course putting practice
- Putting competitions, green readings, and suggestions on how to keep working on putting inside when the weather is bad
➡️ THANKSGIVING BREAK November 22-25 NO CLASS
Week 4: Nov.29-Dec.2
- Driving range practice Level 2
- Super Speed training continued, golf swing mechanics and movements with help of PlaneSwing (swing trainer)
➡️BREAK December 6-9 NO CLASS
Week 5: Dec. 13-16
- On Course short game practice Level 1
- We will go out on the golf course and practice chipping within 25 yards around the green, including uneven lies, distance control, club selection, all in a competitive matter.
➡️CHRISTMAS BREAK December 20- January 2 NO CLASS
Week 6: Jan.3-6
- Driving range practice – competition- Level 3
- Fun and interactive swing practice and competition, targeting mental aspects, such as pre-shot routine, “to-go” shot under pressure, focus.
Week 7: Jan. 10-13
- On Course short game practice Level 2
We will go out on the golf course and practice pitching within 50 yards from the green, including uneven lies, distance control, club selection, all in a competitive matter.
Week 8: Jan. 17-20
- Driving range practice + learning how to design your own putting practice
We will be finding your carry distances with each of your clubs, and learning how to design ideal putting practice for tournament preparation.
Week 9: Jan. 24-27
- On Course short game practice Level 3
We will go out on the golf course and practice bunker shots and fun trouble shots around the green! You will learn how to play from some crazy spots around the green! Let’s get creative.
Week 10: Jan.31-Feb.3
- Your choice of golf practice
You will have a choice from going on the golf course and practice there, playing more games or staying on the driving range! Don’t worry, we will make it fun and engaging, no matter what your group chooses.
Pebble Creek Member $275 Monthly Total: $500
Non-Member $300 Monthly Total: $600
Op 36 Matches Included
11/19, 11/20, 12/10, 12/11, 1/7, 1/8
💥Requirement: Must be able to shoot 36 from 100 yards on 9 holes
Ages: 9 - 13
Have questions? Schedule a phone call here: https://calendly.com/coachwiese/15min
Texas Team On Course - designed as the next step after Academy Golf to develop skills on the course.
If your child is looking to get into golf and grow a real love for the game, it is key for them to have the skills for them to have to confidence to play in tournaments. Our programs help junior golfers to build the correct mindset for golf, create good fundamental skill sets, and develop the confidence needed to compete. Texas Team's program has a storied tradition, with the vast majority of our players moving on to high school and collegiate golf. Our Texas Team training sessions are focused on more extensive time on the golf course, which we use for on course practice and simulation of competitive golf environments.
Having the best golf swing...
being the best player of the game?